Registering a By-Law Complaint

Our By-Law Officer will require a written complaint with contact information for follow up or, depending on the nature of the offence, to provide evidence and/or to appear as a witness in any court proceeding pertaining to the complaint made. 

A complaint can be registered with the Municipal Office by completing the complaint form. You may complete the complaint form online and submit it by email or a paper copy can be obtained at the Municipal Office.

For more information, please contact the Municipal Clerk at 705-544-2244.