The Englehart Public Library , is an accessible facility that serves as a learning and culture center for the Englehart area.
To continue the development of a public library collection and services that meet the needs of our community and to further the development of standards, partnerships and advocacy that will promote public library services.
How to Join:
- Membership is free if you live in Englehart, Evanturel and Chamberlain.
- Proof of identification and address required.
- Residents of unorganized and non-contracting townships may purchase an annual membership per household.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be issued a card.
The Englehart Public Library has the following features:
- Return Drop Box
- Special Collections/ Local History
- Fax, Photocopying, Laminating and Scanning available
- Books: fiction, non-fiction, paperbacks, large print
- Free rental of seasonal equipment (Nordic walking poles, Tackle & Share, Provincial Park Passes)
- Children's Learning and Play Centre
- DVDs & Blu-Rays
- CNIB books on CD for the Visually Impaired
- Interlibrary Loan (Allowing you to borrow from other libraries)
- Open library space that can accommodate different events and organizations. Call (705) 544-2100 for details on availability
- LIBBY - Free e-books, audiobooks & magazines from your library
Book renewals and requests may be made by phone. For information on the library, please visit the Englehart Public Library Facebook Page or call (705) 544-2100.